CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Too Sweet to Eat

I just finished making two dozen of these adorable mini-cupcake ornaments!  They were time consuming, but worth the effort.


For this project, I used miniature foil cupcake/candy liners, 1.5" styrofoam balls, white glue, hot glue, artificial snow, diamond dust, artificial floral berries, and embroidery floss.  I applied the white glue to the balls with a brush, then rolled the balls in the artificial snow and sprinkled them with diamond dust.  Once they dried, I ran a line of hot glue along the top of each cupcake liner and placed the "snowballs" inside.  I then applied a dot of hot glue to the top, set in the floss, then added the berry. 

This would be a fun classroom project, with the teacher being responsible for the hot glue factor.

Yummy!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment