CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I got a job!

I am so excited right now!  Starting next week, I will be teaching in a 4K classroom to cover a six-week maternity leave.  I met the teacher and students yesterday, and they are awesome!  They do one hour of Montessori per day during center/small group time.  Otherwise, they follow the OWL curriculum.  Okay preschool and Montessori teachers, I am open to any suggestions and tips!  I cannot wait to get started! :)

4 comments:

  1. I don't have tips but CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
    Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! I just stumbled into your TPT store this afternoon and then saw a your pin on a friend's pintrest wall!! I am also from Florence and teach 4K. I love your glyphs and thinl you are going to do a great job.

    ReplyDelete