CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Spring Break

I can't believe how long it's been since I've last posted!  So much has been going on!  First of all, dear hubby and I spent a week in fabulous Las Vegas, which was AMAZING!  We stayed at the Belagio... all I can say is WOW!  I didn't want to leave!  It was my first plane ride, so that was exciting as well. 


Next, I found out that I am staying for the rest of the school year at the school I where I was long-term subbing.  This was an answered prayer!  I am team-teaching 4 year-olds with a wonderful first-year teacher, and we are both so excited we can hardly stand it!  We worked on our classroom the first part of the week.  I wish I had "before" photos.  The classroom had not been used as a classroom in a VERY long time, so we had our work cut out for us!  Let me just say that I am addicted to CTP's Poppin' Dots and Poppin' Patterns!  Here's a few pics of how it looks as of now:
We still don't have all of our furniture in there yet, and I haven't brought all of my teaching materials, but overall it's ready for students.  We will be teaching 6 different small groups throughout the day to reinforce, math, literacy, and social skills.


Now, for the "break" part of spring break--flower gardening and my front porch!  It's still a work in progress, but here's a peek:

And the best part... the view from my front porch swing--my favorite place!

Have fun!

2 comments:

  1. I highly encouraged to find your blog. I want to thank you for writing amazing post. I really enjoyed every bit of it and I have your blog bookmarked on my to check out new stuff you post.

    ReplyDelete